Friday, June 24, 2011

Stormy & Dark!

It is storming here in Georgia, again. I swear we either get a boat load of rain or none at all. My daughter-in-law called freaking out cause she's home alone (if you don't count the three children - HA!). My poor Roxxy is up under my feet, shaking like a leaf. She can handle the rain...but the thunder scares her to death. She's just a big ol' baby. :)

I've been really bummed about how many of the pumpkin-starts have been shriveling up and dying....and this morning (6am) I saw one with it's flower about to open! YAY!

Hopefully all the lil' bees came and did their thing while I was at work!

Did anyone notice that I changed my blog some? I added the 'blogs I like' at the side....complete with little pictures! I'm still learning all the things I can do on Blogger.
I put my Stalkers right where they belong too. Right at the Top!!  :)  I mean,  It's like I'd be talking to myself (wait...I do that too) if it weren't for my stalkers. I want to say a big THANK YOU! to everyone who has taken the time to read my lil' account of life!

Here comes round two....Boom, Bang, Rumble.....and my computer is being slow. HoHum. Guess I'll have to write more later.

Have a great night and try not to get soggy!!  ;)


TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment