Saturday, July 02, 2011

Loooonngg weekend...Yay!

Good Saturday Morning To Everyone!
Hope everyone is doing well!

OMG!! I just sat down to post this and a BIG spider just dropped from the ceiling right on my keyboard. Scared the crap out of me. Maybe he wanted to type something? lol.
Ok, now that my heartrate is normal.....

Good news on the pumpkin front....
I think it's safe to say that I have pumpkins now. What do you think??


this one is the same pumpkin from my last post. It's doing very well.

These two seem to be the only ones growing. I have had several others start and then shrivel up and die. I have more baby pumpkins starting, hopefully they won't die like the others have. Keep your fingers crossed that these two make it to adulthood. I can't believe how big they've gotten. I believe these are both 'sorcerers'. If so, they should be fairly large pumpkins. YAY!!

My bunnies are multiplying like...like...well, rabbits! Ha Ha! Here's a group shot of them all...a couple are done and a couple need a few more additions....

I think I have a holiday theme thing going on....

Mr. Independence and his fuzzy tail....

a close up...it's a soft white yarn and a "fun" yarn. I wanted a "wild" look so I didn't trim it.
He's been sitting on my desk at work for the last couple of days. Right on the corner, you
can see him all the way down the hall. :)

Now it's time to take my Mother-In-Law to the minor emergency care place...she has a big, nasty spider bite on her leg. She was bad and didn't tell her doctor about it before she left because she was afraid he would tell her she couldn't come and visit us. So it's been there for about two weeks now. I was just informed of this last night. Gotta love it. She didn't want me to know because she 'didn't want to be a bother'. Hopefully they can do something with it. Wish us luck!

Talk to ya later.


TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment