Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Happy New Year, Decade, Beginning!

I hope everyone had a Fantasitc New Year! I would like to wish you all a safe, happy and totally productive 2010! Here it is already the 5th of January...time truely flies! Like pigs with wings....gone before you even realize it's here!
Have you made resoulutions? I didn't make any this year, never seem to keep them so I figured I wouldn't make them.  :)
I have been diligently working on my PA's.....
I have gotten some of the outfits cut out....just need sewing now. I have also been working on a larger doll - six inches instead of four.....
heres a couple of pics, what do you think?........
the beginnings......styrofoam and paperclay.

first coating of muslin and acrylic (just a little color!)

and a sneek peek at his 'diddley bops'!!
can't give it all away at once.  :)
I also have some in process.....can you guess???










That's all for now, I'll post more of the clothes when I get them finished. Til then....TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment