Sunday, March 05, 2017

Happy Birthday Dad!

Good Morning World!

I do hope you all have been well since last we spoke.

I am having mixed feelings about today...
I am launching Phase Two in my Etsy Shop and today would have been my Dad's 71st Birthday. I thought by launching the products today that I would honor my Dad but it just seems a little weird. I have no doubt that he would have been thrilled if he was here to witness it. Hopefully he will smile down on me and make the whole transaction worthwhile.

I'm going to leave it at that - other wise I will spend the entire day in a state of melancholy. And since I am prone to lingering in dark places, well....I just don't want that today.

That being said - PHASE TWO is underway. I have added six new Mirrors to the Circles End Group of Artistic Anger. I am extremely please with how they turned out. "Extremely Pleased"? Me? Yeah, I know - doesn't seem possible. But...They look fantastic. Take a moment and check them out. Or even purchase one (hint, hint). You can go here or use the listing shortcut on the right hand side of my blog.



That's the post for today...
I hope you all have a fantastic week!

Until next time...
Be Good, Be Safe, Be Happy!!

DAD - I MISS YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment