Sunday, January 27, 2013

Just wanted to say.....

Good Evening Everyone!
Hope this has been a great week for you.
No long post tonight, just wanted to share a few things with you.

Well, the first thing is that my Mead is ready to be bottled. I will share more of that story and some pics as soon as I get the corks to do them with. Didn't take any photos yet, as there is only a one gallon jug....nothing impressive. :)  LOL!

My wife and I are discussing having the floors redone. Again, no photos, just random visions of what we want. If it turns out like I have it in my head (yeah, what are the chances of that) it will be amazing.

I have started back to exercising again. Hopefully with a little more 'ummph' this time. If you look on the right side of my blog you will see that I have started a page just for that. My blog says that I already have "page" views set up on my blog.....damned if I can see or find them. Anybody  got any ideas? Maybe the  layout I'm using isn't big enough? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. So for right now it's just a link to that page....and the first of what I'm sure will be many awful photos. :)

I haven't been overly creative this past week. Seems to be a slump. Lots of ideas, just no drive to do them. Not to worry though, I've been done this road before. I seem to work in 'bursts' of creativity.

I did pick out some new curtains and got them installed....does that count? No, probably not. HA!

I think I will leave you with that....hopefully I will have something to post about this coming week!

til then...
Be Good, Be Safe, Be Happy!!!

Seems we have a new member too!
Say Hello to Mystic2awesome! Some really nice 'reclaimed' work! Go check it out!


TTFN


6 comments:

  1. Mead sounds good! Good luck with the exercising. I walk the dog for mine. Doing it when you really don't want to seems to be the only way. Recognise that you really don't want to do it, and then do it. I only do mine because the dog uses emotional blackmail...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Sounds like my Grannydog! She'll lay her ears down as far they'll go (you'd think they can't get any longer. Wrong!) and droop her eyes and all of a sudden you find yourself outside.

      Delete
    2. I get pacing. Lots of pacing and a worried look and then, when she's really had enough she'll go stare at the cupboard in the kitchen where her leash is kept. Hooray for dogs!

      Delete
    3. My two just ring the bell I have on the back door....gee, not sure if that means they're spoiled or I am....hhhhmmmmm. :)

      Delete
  2. Mmmmmm... mead! Yummy!

    Good luck with the working out. Yeah as much as it sucks you gotta force yourself to do it. That's my problem.... never could understand those people that enjoy it! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling....sometimes it takes everything I've got to get going. My wife enjoys it...but then again she's determined and has lost well over 100 lbs. and is still going strong. :)

      Delete