Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hairy Greetings From The Park!

Good morning All!
Hope you have been well since our last chat!
I've been working and trying to stay focused. Have had some success with the latter. :)

I've continued with 'Fallen' - adding little bits here and there. Nothing major. He does have hair now though. The more I look at it the less I like the blue sky. May have to change it. Not sure just yet...
gots a Ceasar 'do

Last weekend I got to spend time with my Children and my Grand 'Berries'! It was really nice to have everyone together. We met up at Tallapoosa Park. We had lunch and then the kids played at the park for a bit. It was a really nice day too. Sunny without being overly hot. 
five of the six Grand Berries!
Madison isn't quite big enough yet...
though we did take a stroll along
the paths

And don't forget! Halloween is coming! When the Great Pumpkin will rise from the Pumpkin Patch...oh wait, that's another story! Times-a-wasting! Hope you'll join me in sending out some Holiday Greetings!
Available in my ETSY SHOP!

That's all for now...Have A Fantastic Week!

Be Good, Be Safe, Be Happy!!


TTFN




No comments:

Post a Comment