Monday, October 01, 2012

And the Winner of the Fabulous, Magnificent, Spellbinding Table Runner is......

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Children of all ages...
Welcome to my private little circus!!

Ok, before we begin...let's put this in perspective. :)
It has been raining for two days. Which translates to - I haven't been able to finish my decorating!!Aaarrrgggghhhhh! I came home today to discover that the wind had toppled over my coffin and slammed my skeley into the wet, soggy, muddy earth. Not a happy camper!
Then my pc decided it should creep along and respond when it was damn good and ready. The internet has been a total joke! Another piece of equipment that works when it feels like it. And now....the space bar doesn't want to 'space'. :)
BUT....I refuse to let this bother me!
The day of the drawing is upon us and I'm gonna be happy, even if it kills me! LOL!!!

I feel better now. Thanks for listening.....
Now to get on with what it is you came for today - The Drawing (dramatic deep voice intro)!

I placed all the names into a hat small container and shook them up. I then turned to face the wall (can you feel the suspense?) and reached behind me to draw the name (yes, I was home all alone)....


The Drawing Participants!
that's pretty good odds though - one in three.
did i mention that my pen stopped working too? -_-

in the bowl and violently mixed  :)

AND THE WINNER IS........

DRUM ROLL AND FIREWORKS!! YAY!!
*I just realized that while I was fighting to get my ink
pen to work that I misspelled the site....sigh!*

Congratulations Summer!
from Dreamspirations Gallery 
Send me an email with your postal address and I will get your
Table Runner with it's own Custom Box mailed out ASAP!
You can send it to:  r_l_anger_jr (at) hotmail (dot) com
Everyone be sure to congratulate Summer on her win. :)


I would like to thank everyone that participated and all of you who stopped by to look - there was a lot of people who checked out the giveaway page.
I have made a few new friends, so the whole thing was well worth it! 

That's all for today! Congrats again Summer!
Hopefully things will dry up a little bit and I can finish putting up my decorations and lights.
When that happens I will post some more pics!
Til then....
Be Good, Be Safe, Be Happy!


TTFN

8 comments:

  1. Yayyy!!! Thank youuuuuu :D I can't wait to decorate with them.... I pulled out my box of decor over a week ago and still haven't had the chance to put it up :( Maybe I can slow down a bit this week and do that.

    Sorry to hear you're having issues....
    Hate those kinda days. Sending some good vibes your way!

    Summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome!
      Thanks for playing! I'll be getting this out to you ASAP.
      Haven't put up your Halloween decorations? Oh My, not sure how I feel about that. LOL!!!
      I haven't been able to finish mine...rain, rain, rain. Trying to be patient, yeah right, that's not likely. :)
      Monday was definately 'one of those' days. But, it's over now!!
      Can't wait to see it put to use. :)

      Delete
    2. I know, right? I've just been busy, busy trying to get stocked & ready for the craft show tomorrow and then I have one more next weekend. Still have a few more tags to make up and a bin to pack today......
      I will get a pic of the runner for ya :)
      Thanks again!

      Delete
    3. How did the craft show go? Did you sell lots and lots?

      Delete
  2. Oh! Congratulations, Summer!

    I'm sorry to hear about the weather, Ron. And the slow internet, the wobbly pen, the iffy space bar. I think you should just sit down and have a nice, hot cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's just what I did! :) LOL
      It was aggrevating me so I walked away and made some tea.
      Did I really whine that much? Oh my, my, my.....sorry, didn't mean to. Forgive me? :)

      Delete
    2. You're forgiven. Tea fixes everything. I hope the weather improves. I want to see how your fence is getting on. Do you know how many days we have left? Well, do you?

      Delete
    3. Yes, tea does fix things! However, it makes me miss my Mom a lot! She was a big tea drinker. :) All good memories though! :)
      And we only have 23 days!!!!

      Delete