Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Better be nice to me....

....I'm making a coffin. :)
and I have lots of wooded area in my backyard! LOL
Well, in case you hadn't guessed...we started making a coffin this afternoon (evening, technically, but who's counting?). Got all the pieces cut and numbered. Tomorrow, my daughter and I will assemble it. YAY! I need a torch. Anybody got one? I really don't want to have to buy one...I will probably never use it for anything else. ANYBODY?? I don't have the website for the coffin instructions right on hand. When I post more pics (tomorrow?) I will list the website....ya know, just in case you want to make one too. Here's a peek so far......
top and bottom laid out for inspection

And my 'insider' sent me some photos of things they had finally started stocking at Wally World. It took forever for them to start filling the shelves....I was there a couple of times and it was just empty space. It should be done now. I hope.

WalMart has blow ups again this year. They really had a crappy selection of things
last year and the year before. I heard that their customers were complaining....
imagine that.
There's supposed to be one more photo....it's a hanging skeleton / reaper. But for some unknown
reason my pc keeps deleting it. It wouldn't let me turn it upright and then it wouldn't save it and
then it just deleted the pic all together. I'll post it if I can figure out why it's not working. hhhmmmmm.

Anywho, that's all for now.....
I'm hoping to stop by and see Travis and Preston at Psycho Haunted House. Maybe on Friday on the way home. Maybe they'll let me take some sneek peek pictures to share.???.....

til then


TTFN

1 comment: