Monday, December 28, 2009

After Christmas Blue Light Special.....

Good Day to you All!
I hope everyone had a wonderfully joyous holiday! I had a very nice Christmas...family was there and everyone had a good time. The Grandkids had a blast...my 7 month old granddaughter got her most favorite gift of all time....a shinny piece of wrapping paper! LOL! she played with it for hours. Isn't that just like a kid? Never mind the gift just give them the packaging.  :)
I did manage to get some work done on my PA's this long holiday weekend......

They now have bodies (batting around armature) and feet...

I also got their feet covered (same material and process as the heads) and painted. They are really looking good!

And I even managed to get DeeObLow and SkulyLuv's bodies wrapped! They look good - I'm just not 100% convinced on the process yet.....may have to try it a different way.
They're so happy they have bodies and feet that they're dancing! Shake your money makers!!  :)
I hope you all have a greatly productive week!!
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment