Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday Again.

Good Morning...
     can you believe it's Monday again? It's almost Christmas and December is quickly coming to an end.....That went fast!
Anyway, I hope everyone had a productive week. I got a good bit done. Got all my Christmas shopping done and wrapped. Worked on my PA's some more....the 'Evolution' is coming along splendid. :)  Wanna see?

First, let me show you LemonDrop. He's an original style, but is now complete....

He has white cloth flowers with mini-pearls (as opposed to Minnie Pearl) and white lace around his neck and bottom. The bottom lace is attached so he's 'coming out' of it...like a flower.

I've also been working on one more of the original style.....just a sneak peak.

She's actually much further along than this, but not complete.
Now for some pics of the "Evolution of an Angel"....

I came across some armature that people use for dolls and teddy bears and thought 'that would work great!'

And so far it has....I have added the armature to DeeObLow and SkulyLuv. I can't wait to add the 'stuffing' and get them dressed. I'm still trying to figure out the feetz.....any ideas?
I have two more in addition to DeeObLow and SkulyLuv....They're still in the beginning stages...but here's a peak...

heres how they start (they remind me of Marvin from 'Hitchhikers guide to the universe)...and where they are so far.




Anyway, that's where we're at. Hope you have a great week and do lots of creative stuff.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment