Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Completion - Hurray!

Good Wet Wednesday Morning To Ya!
I was busy last night....you should have seen the material and glue and glitter and ribbon flying all over :)
I managed to finish 2 of my PA's...and they turned out very well, even if I do say so myself. Here's a couple of photos...

I was very pleased with these two. #6's hat just pulled it all together!

I was all ready to pack up #3...but everytime I looked at her....there was something missing and I just couldn't put my finger on it. While I was working on the others, I moved a stack of material and a sudden realization came to pass.....she was missing her eyelashes (that's what happens when you bury things)...
She now has her eyelashes, blue and purple to match her attire....


That means that 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 are complete! I'm so excited!
And what of #5, you ask? He is calmly waiting for his finishing touches. Just a couple of minor things - bow tie / top hat. Maybe tomorrow his pic will be here.  Yea!!

Hope you all have a wonderous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment