Monday, December 14, 2009

Another Soggy Monday Morning.........
     I really think I need to invest in a houseboat.
It was quite a productive weekend (for you too I hope). Wrapped gifts, had friends over for an exchange (and just to visit). Found out that Perry (my *Son* away from home) is joining the Marines in January. Kinda freaked me out a little - with everything that is going on in the middle east - just one more person to worry over. He's such a good kid and has been a great friend to my son. God, I hope he's careful. Perry, I'm proud of you but I still wish you weren't going.....you better come home safe! Speaking of my son...Ryan has been baking and cooking all weekend. I think he's trying to see if he can get me to 500 pounds by christmas. I'm gonna have to lock him out of the kitchen (even though he is a pretty good cook). My daughter has been working, working, working....I hardly see her anymore. It seems like yesterday that she was my little girl, had to be right by my side....they grow up so fast. Ok, how did I get so sidetracked? I worked on my PA's this weekend and accomplished a good bit....

First up - The Ringmaster's hat finally came. I got his bow tie attached and put on his hat! Ain't he dapper?









Then I began the next set.....You'll have to watch for the "evolution of an angel".....

1) paperclay sculpted and drying
Then the patchwork begins.......these next two, SkulyLuv and DeeObLow, will be the first two involved in the "evolution" (curious yet?)




And heres LemonDrop (original style). Without and with his face.....


Days later.....SkulyLuv and DeeObLow have thier faces as well. The countdown to the Evolution of an Angel has begun......stay tuned!



Til next time...Be safe and be creative!!

No comments:

Post a Comment