Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Good Morning All!
As promised here are the photos of the newest Angels...I tried a 'new color'. I wasn't thrilled with it to begin with but now I really like it....
Here's the beginning of the next four.....

And they all decieded they wanted a tan.  :)


And now we begin the Patchwork Process.....He's furple!!


This will be #4... He's got some serious bug eyes. :)


And #3 now has a coat of white for his eyes...


Thats as far as I am at the moment....hopefully I will be able to do a little more tonight.

Oh! I almost forgot.....I got online last night for a class with Jack Johnston. He was discussing the comeback of the doll market. The economy is starting to improve and he can see that in the doll market. It was very informative. You can check out his stuff at http://www.artdolls.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment