Monday, December 07, 2009

Sooooo Close

Good Morning All!
     It's a glorious Monday morning (and if you believe that, I have a bridge for sale). I did however manage to get some work done on my PA's this weekend. They're looking really good too!

they all have their eyes and are waiting for their mouths (I'm sure thats so they can tell me how long it's taking to get them done)   :)








and now we have mouths (mustaches) and hair. don't they all look so happy now?







Ready to get dressed! just a tease at what they will look like.......





Heres a couple of pics further along......#5 is still waiting on his bow tie and top hat. #3 is ready for a night out on the town......


Hopefully I'll have a little time to work on the others tonight...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment