Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ding Dong..Ding Dong...

Those were wedding bells! My son and his fiance (now wife) got married yesterday (Wed. 5/25/2011). Hooray! After many false starts they are finally Mr and Mrs!! Only a couple of photos...here they are with 2 of the 3 children. :)
Congratulation you two! Love ya both!!

Then after the wedding...my wife talked me into going to a dealership to "look" at cars....guess what she went home with?? Did you guess a new car? WOW! You're good!!  LOL 
She left (after 4 hours and they wonder why people hate going to car dealerships) with a 2011 Chevy Malibu. LOOK! she bought a Halloween-ie car and didn't even know it - get it? MaliBOO! HaHa!!
It's a really pretty car...it's Navy Blue. I'll have to post pics when I get them. I was gonna take some today but it's raining.

Tuesday I screwed up and sewed the wrong side of my Grandbaby's skirt....couldn't find my seam ripper so had to go and get another one.
Wednesday night I proceeded to remove the seam and in the process managed to rip the material in an unfixable location. I was not a happy camper.  :(
Fortunately I had enough spare material to cut another piece...so tonight I got the skirt sewed together......

see how big the skirt is compared to the top? hhhhhmmmmm...it has pleats. I've only done pleats once, many eons ago. I'm hopin' an prayin' this won't turn out like a Frankenstein dress.

In the plant world...my pumpkins (and ivy, red twig dogwood and roses too) are doing very well. At least until it stormed. I took this photos 10 minutes before the wind blew everything all over my porch and yard. My poor pumpkins just look defeated now....I'm sure they will bounce back as soon as the sun comes out again. This is 15 days in the pots!  :)



I also managed to restretch a painting for a friend. It was a self portrait that he did a really nice job with. He was happy with the restretch.

Well, I do believe that's all for this time....

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment