Saturday, May 14, 2011

How do they do that?

Hey Everybody!
I've changed my site's look....
new background, new header....and a good swift kick in the butt!
I promised myself I wouldn't let my blog get behind again. Guess what? that didn't work. LOL
I just realized that it's been almost a year to the day since i updated this blog.
I've also come to the realization as to why...Everything I've seen / read says you have to keep
your blog focused. Well, with everything I do that would require me to have 20 different blogs (I
have issues with one).

So I have decided that my blog will encompass my life.....rants, raves, good times, bad times and
of course MY ART. I have never been the type to do just one thing. I paint, sculpt, draw, craft, sew
and many, many more! So in the coming days you can expect to see a lil' of everything.

That being said.....I promise to do my utmost to keep my blog up to date. Hopefully, the mish-mosh
that is my life won't make you run away screaming in terror! :)

til next time....TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment