Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sew-Sew

Well, looks like next weekend is when we will be going to the RenFest.....I'M NOT READY!!
I've been working on my boots. They still aren't finished. Ho-hum. I have six whole days to complete them.
wish me luck!
I did however, learn a valuable lesson - Leather Needles Are Extremely Sharp! :) LOL!!
here's how they look so far.....

While I'm dilegently working on my boots I have another project that requires my attention with a deadline.
I am going to be making 3 summer dresses for my 2 year old grandaughter's trip to visit family in Michigan.
Those have to be done in aproximately 3 weeks. They are simple upper/lower dresses. So she has something cool to wear. This is the materials I will be using to make her dresses.....

and yes, she's a Dora fanatic!
The butterflies didn't come out like the material actually looks...they are more of a gold (this picture looks green for some reason). I will have to make another trip to the store again, I forgot to get ribbon for the waist line....and thread...and a closure (I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached sometimes).

that's about it for this post. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment