Friday, July 08, 2011

New blogger visuals...

Well, here it is...Friday again. YAY!
I have been busy. I've changed my background - Changed out the flag/soldier background I had created and replaced it with a bright, vivid one. I think it looks pretty good. What do you think??

The bunnies are all done. I just have to take some 'professional' pictures of them now. As soon as I do that  I will post them so you can see how all four of them came out. I like the way they look, I think you will too.

My pumpkins are doing great. The two large ones have gotten even larger (one moreso than the other). I also have several (at least 5) that have taken and appear to be doing well. I had taken some pictures of the largest one a couple of days ago but it has gotten so much bigger since then that I will have to take more so you can see how well they are doing.

I promised myself that this would just be a short update with no photos....:(
So I will post some photos this weekend of pumpkins, bunnies and who knows what else.

OH YEAH, I'm on vacation!! Hip, Hip, Hooray!! Or at least that's what I'm saying now. I have a lot (and I mean A LOT) of things that I want to get done in the next week. Wish me luck!!

Have a Great Night!!


TTFN

1 comment: